JODHPUR & JAISALMIR PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
DATE : 18 th – 22 nd December, 2021
Mentor : Tania Chatterjee
Local Mentor : Pinkesh Bhati
Venture the land of desert, castles and blue city with FOTORBIT Pvt. Ltd. Capture the royalty of the blue city Jodhpur and mesmerising sand dunes of Jaisalmir under guidance of
experienced photography mentors. This excursion is targeted to capture the culture of Rajasthan and return back with best of your travel images. Our mentors will guide you in
such a way that your image will reflect the traditional beauty of Rajasthan, creativity and technical competence. No matter how much you know in photography , we will ensure that you
return back with plenty of good memories and learnings from our workshop. Experience a well planned photography workshop along with good accommodation, food and logistics
Itinerary : Here is a quick look at our itinerary for the five days and four nights workshop of Jodhpur and Jaisalmer
Day 1( 18 th December, 2021) – Arrive at Jodhpur and relax at pre-booked hotel at Jodhpur. Evening there will be an introduction and orientation session by Mentor. Stroll around the blue city Jodhpur at evening.
Day 2 ( 19 th December, 2021 ) – Full day photography workshop at blue city of Jodhpur. Evening there will be a Photo review session ( those are interested) OR free time
Day 3 ( 20 th December, 2021 ) – Early morning leave for Jaisalmer. Evening sunset shoot at sand dunes of Thar Desert of Jaisalmer. Photo review session ( those are interested) OR free time
Day 4 ( 21 st December, 2021 ) – Sunrise shoot at sand dunes of desert. After breakfast visit Jaisalmer ( Jaisalmer Fort, Patwa Haveli ) and back to Jodhpur at late evening
Day 5 ( 22 nd December, 2021) – Morning Street Photo-walk around Jodhpur with Mentor.
Those are interested might visit Meharangar Fort ( we can arrange a local guide to accompany you ). Tour ends after lunch and check-out.
Tour Cost : 22,000 INR per person for sharing accommodation and 26,000 INR per person for single accommodation
- Accommodation in good and best located hotels in Jodhpur and Jaisalmer
- All local transport related to the trip Itinerary (Jodhpur and Jaisalmer)
- Fee will cover all vegetarian meals starting from Day 1 lunch to Day 5 lunch
- Fee includes payment of all local guides and models at Jodhpur and Jaisalmer
- Tea/coffee will be served with breakfast and in evening only
- Mineral water will be served with meals.
- Mentor’s fee.
Fee Doesn’t Includes
- Train/flight tickets to and from Jodhpur.
- Any camera or entry fee to Fort / any other historical places
- Any pick up and drop to and from Jodhpur station / airport to hotel ( But we can arrange on request )
- Any personal habits, laundry or other personal expenses.
- Any food item/beverage ordered through room service at hotel
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Photography Tour:
- Greater than 60 days from the start date of the Tour, full refund minus GST.
- Within 45 days: 75% refund of total fee
- Within 30 days: 50% refund of total fee
- Less than 15 days : No refund
Under any unavoidable circumstances ( like lockdown, worsen of Covid-19 situation in Jodhpur/Jaisalmir , natural calamities etc ), if Fotorbit Pvt. Ltd. cancels the photography
workshop, your entire paid booking amount will be refunded ( excluding 4% account transaction fee).
Booking Process: Pay Rs. 10,000 as an advance to confirm your booking; booking will not be confirmed without any advance amount.
FEW IMAGES FROM PREVIOUS WORKSHOP