This unique “Rann of Kutch” photography tour focuses on the people of Kutch and their vanishing culture and lifestyle. It captures the tribal communities in the rural heartland of western Gujarat. “India lives in its villages” and villages in “Rann of Kutch” represent a different flavour of traditional India. The tribal communities in these parts of the country have remained unchanged for centuries.
This photography tour is designed not only to guide you to the most photogenic locations and tribal communities but also carefully planned to capture the best moments. Our aim is to give you an experience of rural tribal life of India, spark your photography creativity and enhance your photography skills.
Day 1 (26th Feb, 2022) : Our trip will start from Ahmedabad Airport. We will all meet at Ahmedabad International Airport around 12.00 hours. From the airport we will start for Bhuj, we will have our lunch en route. Airport to Bhuj is around 7 hours journey.
Late evening we will check-in to our pre-booked hotel at Bhuj and get fresh, have dinner and take rest. During dinner, the Tour Mentor will moderate a mutual introduction session and orient the group to what you may expect during the coming excursions.
Day 2 ( 27th Feb, 2022): After Breakfast, we will leave for Rann of Kutch. En route we will visit some beautiful tribal (Meghwal Community) villages in Banni Grassland. We will experience and photograph beautiful and intricate mud-mirror houses (Bhungas) and & hand embroidery. You will get ample chances for portrait photography.
After Lunch, we will try to shoot an ornately dressed, nose ring wearing Jat tribe. In evening we will proceed to the northern fringe to shoot the white desert of Rann of Kutch. The blue sky and great expanse of white desert will amaze you. Our overnight stay will be at Bhuj.
Day 3 ( 28th Feb, 2022): After breakfast, we spend some time with nomadic grazing community (Banjara)of Kutch. We will shoot and experience the real nomadic life of Kutch.
After lunch, at late evening we will visit the white salt desert of Rann of Kutch to experience and shoot the sunset.
Day 4 ( 1st March, 2022 ) : After breakfast we will start for Little Rann of Kutch(LRK). It will take 3-5 hours to reach LRK. We will stay at Eco-Camp, traditional rural cottages , known as Bhunga. After lunch we will visit some Rabari village for shoot.
Day 5 ( 2nd March, 2022 ): Early morning 6 a.m jeep safari at LRK to shoot salt pan workers. By 12.00 hours we will leave LRK and start our journey for Ahmedabad airport. It will be 3-4 hours drive. By 5pm we will drop you at Airport.
TOUR FEE: Rs. 32,500/- (Inclusive GST) on shared accommodation basis.
PARTICIPANTS : Total number of Guests will be 9 ( maximum )
- Twin-Sharing in 3 Star accommodation. We can arrange single occupancy on demand with an extra cost (Rs. 40,500/person).
- All local transport related to the trip Itinerary (Toyota Innova or equivalent)
- Fee will cover all meals starting from Day 1 lunch to Day 5 lunch (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners)
- Mineral water will be served with meals.
- Tea/coffee will be served with breakfast and in evening
- On field assistance, image reviews and mentor’s guidance fee.
FEE DOESN’T INCLUDES
- Train/flight tickets to and from Ahmedabad.
- Photography tips to the tribal communities
- Any camera or entry fee
- Any separate pick up and drop to and from Ahmedabad station, airport, hotel to Bhuj hotel.
- Any personal habits, laundry or other expenses.
- Any food item/beverage ordered through room service at hotel
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Photography Tour:
- Greater than 60 days from the start date of the Tour, full refund minus GST.
- Within 45 days: 75% refund of total fee
- Within 30 days: 50% refund of total fee
- Less than 15 days : No refund
Under any unavoidable circumstances, if Fotorbit Pvt. Ltd. cancels the photography workshop, your entire booking money will be refunded.
Booking Process: Pay Rs. 15,000 as an advance to confirm your booking; booking will not be confirmed without the advance payment. The balance payment needs to be done before 1st Feb, 2022.