Bangladesh Photography Tour
Date : 10th – 15th Nov, 2023 ( 6 days and 5 nights )
Team Leader : Tania Chatterjee
Assistant Mentor : Tanmoy Das (from Narayangunj, Bangladesh) an eminent and award winning photographer from Bangladesh.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS :
- Rakher Upobash is a festival of light, hope and faith. Thousands of hindu devotees gather in front of Shri Shri Lokenath Brahmachari Ashram temple for the Rakher Upobash religious festival in Barodi, Near Narayangunj, Bangladesh. After sunset devotees sit infront of the temple with candle lights and perform prayers for hours. Light and shadow, smoke and chanting create a mesmerising ambiance, which is to remember for lifetime. It create endless possibilities of excellent photography. To know more about the festival visit my blog post on Rakher Upobash Festival :
- Capture the bustling busy street life of Bangladesh
- Visit Sadarghat ship ward, brickfield, locals markets, factories, railway station for street photography
DAY 1 ( 10th Nov, 2023 ): Dhaka airport arrival and pick up from airport at around 12.00pm. Check-in to pre-booked hotel at Dhaka. There will be an introductory briefing session at evening by team leader.
DAY 2 ( 11th Nov, 2023 ) : Morning after breakfast 2/ 3 hours street photography session. Evening rakher upobash festival shoot at Swamibag temple.
DAY 3 ( 12th Nov, 2023): Today whole day street photography session at various locations. Most interesting will be Shadarghat dockyard to shoot ship breaking, ship making and repairing activities.
DAY 4 ( 13th Nov, 2023 ) : Today also whole day street photography session at various locations. We will shoot brick field activities and busy chaotic railway station, factories and local markets
DAY 5 ( 14th Nov, 2023 ) : Morning after breakfast 2/ 3 hours street photography session. Evening rakher upobash festival shoot at Barodi temple.
Day 6 ( 15th Nov, 2023 ) : Departure after breakfast and drop to Dhaka Airport. End of the trip.
TOUR COST : 49,999 INR ( Twin sharing accommodation), 58,999 INR ( Single accommodation) for Indian Citizens
800$ for Foreign Nationals (double sharing accommodation) and 900$ ( single accommodation ) excluding international money transfer fee.
Booking Process : Pay 50% as advance to book this trip. WhatsApp +91-8420124417 for payment details
- Accommodation in 3 Star hotel at Dhaka. We will arrange single occupancy room on demand during your booking.
- Fee will cover all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) starting from Day 1 lunch to Day 6 breakfast.
- Mineral water throughout the trip.
- Tea/coffee will be served with breakfast and evening
- Airport pickup and drop arrangement from Dhaka airport. Day 1( 10.11.23 ) , airport pick-up timing is 12.00pm and Day 6 (15.11.23) airport drop timing is after breakfast (apart from this timing, airport pick-up and drop arrangement will be chargeable)
- All other local transports related to our photo tour.
- On field assistances, image reviews and mentor’s guidance fee.
FEE DOESN’T INCLUDES:
- International airfare to Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh visa fee or visa arrangement
- International travel Insurance
- Any personal habits or expenses during the trip.
- Any food/beverage ordered via room service
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
- 30 days or more: 50% refund
- Less than 30 days : Non –refundable
#Rakherupobash #rakherupobashfestival #bangladesh #bangladeshfestival #bangladeshphototour #bangaladeshstreetphotography #bangladeshphotoworkshop