Day 1: Our trip will start from Ahmedabad Airport (Gujarat) at around 12.00 pm. From the airport we will start for Bhuj ( 340 km ), we will have our lunch enroute. On the way to Bhuj we will visit Modhera Sun Temple. Late evening we will check-in to our pre-booked hotel at Bhuj and get fresh. During dinner, the Tour Mentor will orient the group to what you may expect during the coming excursions.
Kindly note, Gujarat is a dry and vegetarian state and it is difficult to get non-vegetarian food and alcoholic drinks.
Day 2: After Breakfast, we will leave for Rann of Kutch. En route we will visit some beautiful tribal (Meghwal Community) villages in Banni Grassland. We will experience and photograph beautiful and intricate mud-mirror houses (Bhungas) and & hand embroidery. You will get ample chances for portrait photography. After Lunch, we will shoot an ornately dressed, nose ring wearing Jat tribe. Our overnight stay will be at Bhuj.
Day 3: After breakfast, we will leave to photograph another Jat community. We will spend a few hours with them. After lunch, we will shoot Rabari community. Our overnight stay will be at Bhuj.
Day 4: After breakfast, we will head towards Ahmedabad International Airport. On the way to airport we will visit Adalaj Stepwell. Drop to Ahmedabad airport by 5.00 pm. Time to say goodbye, with some wonderful memories and photographs of Rann of Kutch, Gujarat.
Tour Fee Includes :
- All accommodation from Day 1 till Day 4 ( 3 Nights) in 3 star accommodation
- All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) starting from Day 1 lunch till Day 4 lunch
- All local transport in Toyota Innova car starting from Day 1 airport pick-up till Day 4 airport drop
- Hiring of local guide /translator
- Payments to the tribal communities
Fee Doesn’t Include:
- Any international / domestic flights
- Any personal habits or expenses
- Any additional food or beverages ordered, tips, etc.
- Any other expenses not included in the list above.
- Entry fee to any heritage sites
Hastags : #gujarattribe #gujarattribaltour #gujarattribalphotography #tribalphotography #indiantribes #indiantribaltour #photographytour # photographyworkshop #tribalportrait #tribalphotographyworkshop #indiaphotographytour #jat #rabari #danetajat #fakiranijat #rannofkutch